Legal notice

The EU drone licence must be carried! According to the new EU drone regulation, new EU drone licenses have been introduced in the EU member states. For the operation of most common drones a drone licence is now mandatory. But what many people don't know is that carrying a drone operator's license is also mandatory. However, the Federal Aviation Authority only sends out the drone licence as an unattractive DIN-A4 PDF file for you to print out yourself. This is not practical. Here you can order your individual drone license with all your own data in the practical EC-card format / plastic card format! Similar to your identity card or your car driver's license.The small EU drone driver's license (EU proof of competence) can be completed directly online and currently even free of charge at the Federal Aviation Office. Info here:EU proof of competence - the EU drone licence